Monday, February 14, 2011

## Party in 12 february##

Second day of writing blog,hemmm,make it as my habit,just like others♥♥
Start in this morning,guess what,i already promiss myself NO MORE NIGHT LIFE,but start a normal life back,this is no easy you know,a night owl change to a morning bird.
but not for 12 february...that day still CYN~so we as a teenager should go for enjoy!!!A chinese new year party,a mens party~
why say so???
we celebrate the new year with bir,wiskey,wain,just act like a pub.but the important in all my old friend had attend the party,that;s effective..they make the party high,i mean the feeling,there are lots of gambling too.but just limit  in RM2 to 3 ringgit,cheh~~
anyway they still excited♥♥
one of my friend name jun woh,he....no bad,although it have gambling limit,but he still can won about RM40,guess how many round they playing...==
bir and  gambling are not suitable for me,In no choice i have to join those girls,playing poker with using majong.damm,funny rite,but it is fresh,haha...
we also blur a aunt too,one of a aunt saw us playing like that thought it was a new way for playing,we cheat her,hope she don't play like us in front of others,god bless her..
haven't mention yet,the party venue at puteri 8 bryan house,
(sorry bryan now only i mention you)
i found his camera,the big one,so nice the effect that capture out.like♥♥maybe want have one next time,
if you like bir,wiskey,wain,you can join for my party next time,there will be excited,that day make me full and here i would like to thanks my dearest friend thanks for the invite and a great party like before.Thanks bryan,

alright,goodbye guys,sorry that if feel bored but i will try more and more to make it more excited,comment on me and let me know,updates later

No comments:

Post a Comment