Saturday, February 26, 2011

Celebrating the Most Lively Birthday♥Pinky♥


                                           ♥♥Leng Lui's birthday cake..♥♥

                                          Cake,you are delicious you know..:)

26 Feb 2011.....We plan to celebrate for our sister SECRET-ly..=)

Today was a good day,starting my day with my sweet friends.Long time didn't wake up and 

hanging out so early like today d~Hemm,feel good, I LIKE MY LIFE BUSY♥♥

Having a SKY juice as breakfast,just a part in my 'healthy life plan'.=)....After having the sweet breakfast 

with my sweet friend,is time to start my business,every things going GOOD going GREAT♥♥

Same as we celebrate for our 'OK sister',we do,nope,i mean i do a lot of crazy things;post when taking photo

OMG,damm regret rite now,please keep i your heart as top secret ya..><....Her smile coming out rite the 

way she saw the cake,her tears almost coming out,she is sweet,as we know her.Agree ya my sweet friends♥

                                                    ♥celebrate with expansive shoes♥
                                                I am ready.=)

This is the first time i celebrate her birthday,anyway is a good things for me...

Let's us wish her,

Happy Birthday our Pinky♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment