Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last Day For Chinese New Year♥♥

Gonna be last day for Chinese New Year tomorrow,every event,party will be end up here,
for me,well,i gonna to start a new planing this year.
This year is a important year for me,because is the last year for '1' be in fornt,'19'...
Well,in this meaning full year,i had plan to get something new,CAR♥♥
This are the things that boys needs and hope all the time~=)...it will be very proud if i get a CAR this year by MYSELF.
This is the new challenge for me,for a teen in the age of 19,it seen like very hard to get it,but i will try my very best to achive it.♥♥
i will promiss my word once i talk,this is why i like myself♥♥
tomorrow have another challenge for me,so is time to get some rest~=)
be cool,be well,be happy, and welcome tomorrow.
nitezzz....

2 comments: