Monday, February 14, 2011

♥Happy Valentine Days♥

lot of my family members keep asking me why i'm not in relationship???
I'm bored of this question~><

but sometimes i really got thing about it~
Hemm~am i should consider it??
but once i think about relationship than a word automatically
come out in my mind~
guess what~

money!!!!!
 
car!!!!! 


not in a relationship~
so what~
i'm still young...
so if you are single~
no worries,you still can enjoy you life well~
but for in relationship~
wish you can have a nice day~

for me~
actually this photo..
i make for someone,
someone that accompany me when i'm in emo feeling♥
someone take me out form sad feeling♥
someone share to me  his feeling♥
someone that trust me♥

it is friend~=)
thanks you~and wish you all
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment