Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome to my life♥♥

It's such a long time I leave my blog...because I have start my college life~!!=)
Phew~~
when talk about college,I think about assignment...
Is quite a challenging job~><
I build models,drawing all the time,searching for new idea and concepts,presentation,redo models and more and more....
No matter how busy am I,I will never forget to text someone that I care the most~♥♥

I swear that my characteristic is that kind of a lot of 'request'.I try my best to do my assignment with high marks.
That's why,I am quite busy all the time.
Thinking the new ideas and concept.I used to stay back in the college until 10p.m,,for what??..
Just For rushing my assignment with teachers and friend's comment,somemore I can finish it faster than my classmate~XDD

There is something I need to be very thankful.
She become my.
I have the trust on her when the first time we meet.She give me different impress like never try before.You will never know this kind of feeling unless you meet someone like her....=)....
She support me a lot at the back.This have give me confident.A good confident can make things well.♥♥
That's the motivation for me♥
Somemore,we have something that we like-----high heel♥
The 'SHE' now have become 'DEAR'♥♥

♥ Dear,Welcome To My Life♥

                            ♥End my post with one of my dear's photo♥

2 comments: