Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let me show you!!

Is blogging time♥♥Such a long time I didn't update my blogger.
Assignment,assignment and assignment. Tired until my face turn to another color.

NOT TURST??

Ask my 'sifu'.He know me well.=)
There is something that I would like to share.

First,ULCER!!I hate you +100!! This thing make me uncomfort.What the hell.Already drink a lot of water,don't I??

Secondly,In this few week,I eat a lot,just same like one of my classmate~XD.She just can eat and eat.'I'm hungry' is her slogan...sound cool huh♥♥

Moreover,I have build a model that I like the most.This model,I build it within a day.Spend lot's of money to buy meterial but is't worth♥♥
I have confident that its can help me to score high mark in my Interior Design Assessment.=)
By the way,I'm here would like to thanks those my classmate help me and 'sifu' rushing for our assessment at the last min.Hope you guys can score well in this time.GAMBATEH♥♥


Let me show you the process I build my proud models.=)
                                           clean cut~-=)
                                        outside finish
                        Aiyo~Transparent♥♥
 70% done.
 Good lightning huh~

Hello my lovely models♥♥

Before I end my blog,I finally know there is someone among in my class are really crazy in blogging.
Hey there,be my follower ya~haha..
comment on it,let me have a interesting blog next time♥♥
BE IN HERE,STICK WITH ME,COMMENT IT,UPDATE ME♥♥

1 comment:

  1. how many time need I tell u ?!
    is assignment not Assessment !

    ReplyDelete