Monday, March 21, 2011

Fever in sushi and wasabi♥♥

It is blogging time now,Tell you what,I started like to blogging,Well,as everybody know sharing is caring...♥...but one things,it's hard to write a interesting blog without readers comment.So,just comment on me,let's make the blog colourful♥♥





Don't know since when i'm fever in Wasabi,hemmm,maybe this few week i often see japan on T.V.??I don't thing so.i guess i just miss it.
I just have sushi on last two day ago,the first time i saw a mini sushi king restorance,it is so 'cute' because it just can limit for no more than 40 customers.Anyway i enjoy there too,just have the japan style♥♥
                   just like♥♥


                  My sister's order...

Tell you what,it's the first time i have sushi with my sister,just we two.Weird,nope,because it is a style..=)..
we have our sushi at summit,as my family having their thai food there,Luckly i don't like chili,so they let us to sushi king~=)






After finish the our meal,I still missing the taste of wasabi,Oh my god,the taste feeling is come back now,any sushi and wasabi now...T.T...
WOW,it is late now,hope that was a nice blog to those readers,i will end up with some sushi...sushi time!!!♥♥♥


                        my set

               the second wasabi that i add..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment