Saturday, March 19, 2011

The 13 Days...working +traning...♥

IT is a time that i didn't write on my blog,but now i start back again my blogging life♥♥It is a sweet things

For the pass 13 days,for those friends that always in IOI MALL,they sure will saw me there..=)

They was SUB fair event there,it have lots of cloths for discount and up to 70%. I saw a jacket that i like,it is so 

freaking nice!!!but they don't have my size...what to do???

I was working there so that the tittle was working,about the words training,hemm,guess what,i act like a police 

when i work there,it's look so funny,this is the only way to work ''seriously''...I stand so straight just like act like

a human CCTV,can you imaging that~=.=

Although i act like a CCTV,it is so tired to stand there a day,but it was a best even♥♥

I know a lots of new friends there and a popular person in facebook,,,that's the secret♥♥

Alright,in here I stop,I have a lots of funny thing to share about this week,update soon,stick with my blog ya♥♥

                                      Me while working


   

No comments:

Post a Comment